We deliver technology solutions to help improve the performance of your organisation.
Every solution that we deliver to you is based on achieving better performance by increasing the capability of individuals and improving the culture of teams.
Surveys amongst the HR Director community show that there is a growing acceptance of the link between business performance and people management. However, performance management often fails to deliver competitive advantage because of the pain involved in administering a heavy ‘paper trail’.
The original design and development of our modules started in 1998 with our team of HR, Finance, Technology and Project Management professionals. This initial work was done in conjunction with the University of Strathclyde (a CIPD Centre of Excellence).
Our solutions have grown in popularity since their formal launch in 2002 and they are continually improved and expanded using client feedback from live projects.
We currently have an extensive client portfolio in the public and private sectors, as well as an active partnership network of HR Associates and Consultants.
Our values are summarised below – all of our people embrace these values in the day-to-day operation and management of the organisation.
Our culture is based upon the following core values:
- Integrity & Ethics – Act with demonstrable fairness, integrity and consistency in work-related activities.
- Customer Focus – Develop strong customer relationships, always put them first and constantly meet or exceed their expectations.
- Innovation – Seek out and implement new ideas to improve methods, products and services.
- Quality & Focus – Work to clear quality standards and have a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Teamworking – Get actively involved in teamwork, both internally and with our customers.
We measure our own performance based upon these values. Click here to find out how we do this.
Culture to Perform is a specialist organisation focused on culture change and performance management. Culture to Perform Limited is a private limited company registered in England and Wales under number 8953502. Its trading office is The Euston Office, 40 Melton Street, London, NW1 2FD and its registered address is 116 London Road, Sittingbourne, Kent. ME10 1NS.