Partnership & Associates
We are always interested in discussing ways in which we can expand our team through partnerships or associations with other individuals or organisations. If you feel that your services, experience or interests are complementary to those of Culture to Perform, then you are in the right place !
If you wish to discuss this further, please contact us.
As a growing company, we are often on the look out for talented people to join our team. The most common vacancies are in the following areas (please enquire as to the precise nature of any current vacant posts as we are not always actively recruiting):
- Client Service Managers & Client Administrators
With an ever-growing client base, and a constantly developing product set, we often have a requirement within the Culture to Perform team for individuals to focus on delivering and support our extensive range of talent management solutions.The positions involve:
- establishing client requirements as part of designing a technical solution
- overseeing and supporting the development and infrastructure teams
- maintaining high levels of customer service on the help desk
- query and fault resolution from client’s emails/calls
- system administration and setup of client projects
- project management of technical and communication plans on client sites
- marketing product support to business development team (website & other collateral)
- continuous improvement to redesign existing modules and develop new ones
- Software and Solutions Sales: Consultants & Managers
There is often a requirement within the Culture to Perform Team for individuals to focus on enhancing and maintaining business development activities for our suite of HR technology solutions in a variety of sectors.The positions involve:
- research to determine potential targets,
- calling potential clients to arrange meetings,
- attending demonstrations,
- crafting suitable solutions/proposals,
- closing deals,
- liaison with multiple client contacts,
- internal marketing and delivery functions.
If you have experience and interest in the above area(s), have driving ambition and share our values, please send us an up-to-date CV on email@example.com
If you would prefer to speak with one of us, please contact us.
Phishing Email: Culture to Perform Limited is aware of fraudulent emails claiming to be sent by our staff and containing the words ‘Online Job Offer’ in the subject. Such emails are not sent by Culture to Perform staff. All messages sent by our staff are from an @culturetoperform.com or @culturetoperform.co.uk address. For your own protection, please do not respond to these emails. Please report such emails to the abuse department of the fraudster’s internet service provider, for example, if you have received a message from firstname.lastname@example.org, then you should send the message to email@example.com
No agencies please.