Our solution will enable you to measure, monitor and improve professional capability of your staff, supporting performance improvements and effective service delivery
- Best practice performance tool enabling assessment of staff against professional capabilities and performance achievements.
- Underpinned by the Professional Capabilities Framework (PCF), developed by the College of Social Work:
- Shows a full picture of staff performance against behaviour (PCF, capability) & achievement (targets, service plans) and identifies targeted development needs.
- Our Performance tool is a cloud-based SaaS solution that complements existing review processes/systems (e.g. paper, SAP, Oracle).
- It records all information in the cloud and can be access by all staff as long as they have web access.
- The solution tracks performance history and highlights performance trends.
How it works
- Culture to Perform runs briefing events to stress the importance of PCF & performance review.
- The tools ensure individuals self-assess to develop capability & improve self-awareness.
- Line Managers record observations, ratings and conduct structured review meetings.
- The solution automates the assessment and review process from beginning to end.
- Manage risks of poor performance in the social care workforce
- Provide improvement suggestions to address poor performance
- Ensure continuous professional development by supporting re-registration, supervision and performance plans.
- Reduce recruitment costs by “growing your own” talent based upon staff capability
- Reduce training costs using targeted development & less unnecessary training
- Build an effective, efficient and flexible organisation by improving professional capability
- Drive improvements and change in social care – get the right talent in the right roles
- Motivate staff to achieve higher self-worth, better resilience to pressure and lower absence rates
- Identify and develop your future managers through talent spotting & succession planning
- Drive consistent developmental discussions with staff that support corporate appraisal
- Set clear expectations of staff and measure/reward them accordingly
- Workflow – Robust and structured, ensuring consistent application by all managers
- Reports & Trends – Performance and capability ratings for individuals & teams
- Education – Briefing events to ensure that all team members are engaged & informed.
- Training – Tailored and targeted training needs analysis & appropriate interventions to support staff development
- Evidence – Ratings and commentary to support decisions on contribution-based pay
For further information about our solution for improving staff capability and performance in social care, please contact us on+44 (0)20 7410 7424 between 9am-5pm or email us on email@example.com